Kamailio World is a conference dedicated to large real time communication systems, Kamailio SIP Server and related projects.
The event is targeting to:
- get together the major players in building large real time communication platforms using open standards and open protocols
- present commercial solutions, products and services using Kamailio as well as projects or systems that can be used together with Kamailio to offer richer real time communication experiences
- offer technical workshops about how to use Kamailio to build or deploy specific real time communication systems, such as load balancers, least cost routing engines, operator, carrier and IMS platforms, SIMPLE presence servers, usage of WebRTC and websockets
- discuss about future of IP real time communications, the challenges of open source and open standards in this field
- get the pulse of open source RTC projects, besides Kamailio, you will have the chance to interact with other projects such as Asterisk, FreeSwitch, Homer SIP Capture System, SEMS, a.s.o.
Kamailio is an open source SIP (RFC3261) server developed since 2001, focusing on building a flexible framework for fast roll out of scalable and reliable real time communication systems, no matter is voice, video, file transfer, instant messaging or presence. This event is an opportunity to get the pulse of project development as well as the business environment around Kamailio. Join us to learn how to use it or find out what related professional services and products are ready for you on the market.
Continuous growth of the development, with special attention to innovation, resulted in increase of business opportunities around the project. This event is the place where to meet the people that manage and develop the project, view demos and get in contact with companies and professionals that offer commercial services and solutions based on Kamailio or related projects.